RJ LONDON WALL PUTTY is a high quality Acrylic Copolymer Emulsion putty suitable for interior and exterior applications. It is widely used premium putty,particularly in constructions and projects where fine smooth and excellent finish are required.
RJ Wall Putty is recommended for new and old surfaces, suitable for filling cracks, joints, levelling up uneven rough surfaces such as concrete, cement walls, ceiling, asbestos boards, brick structures, kapok boards, wooden furniture and doors.
RJ Wall Putty has extraordinary fungus resistant, excellent penetrative and adhesive power to suit high alkaline areas, strong protection against organic and inorganic chemicals and detergents. The excellent workability and sanding property ensure no paint works problem under normal usage.
RJ WALL PUTTY is ready to use, easy to apply and already contains primer,however to have best results primer may be applied.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry, free of grease, oil, fungus, and other impurities. Moisture content of surface should be below 8% and pH value below 9.5. Remove old peeling paint works before applications.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Stir thoroughly before use. If putty is too thick, add clean water max 10% (if necessary) and stir well
2. For optimum result, apply RJ WALL PUTTY in several thin coat than one heavy coat
3. Allow putty to dry. Drying time in normal temperature between 20? ? 30?C :
- Touch dry : 15 minutes
- Hard dry : 2 hours
- Reapplication interval : 2 hours (only if required)
- Sanding after 4 hours (use sanding paper no. 150 ? 360)
4. Apply paint works
RJ WALL PUTTY available in : 0,5 kg, 5 kg plastic container
RJ London Wall Putty
- Brand: RJ London
- Product Code: RJWallPutty
- Availability: In Stock